Thursday 15 January 2015

Recently, my "small production"  become bigger.
I think, now I know what tells me the sound in my head and what my hands like drawing the most.
I making a couples series.
The first one is " Had a Poppy dream"- drawings dominated by my lovely poppy flowers.
Illustrations shows people from lastest Century and a little bit fairy and surreal scenes.
I adore draw poppies and even more refill outlines with waterpaint.
More often You can visit me here : https://www.facebook.com/illustratornia and on instagram http://instagram.com/dewuarts

W ostatnich tygodniach moja "mała produkcja" wzrasta.
Chyba już wiem co w głowie gra mi najgłośniej i co najlepiej rysuje się moim dłoniom.
Powstaje kilka serii.
Pierwsza z nich to "Had a Poppy dream" - Rysunki zdominowane przez moje ukochane maki. Ilustracje przedstawiają ludzi z minionych epok i bajkowe/surrealistyczne sceny.
Uwielbiam rysować maki,a jeszcze bardziej uzupełniać kontury farbą...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jest super, czekam na więcej :)